1. Bonten T, Kasteleyn M, Mutsert R, et al. Defining asthma-COPD overlap syndrome: a population-based study. Eur Respir J. 2017;49(5):1602008. doi: https://doi.org/10.1183/13993003.02008-2016
2. Cosentino J, Zhao H, Hardin M, et al. Analysis of asthma-chronic obstructive pulmonary disease overlap syndrome defined on the basis of bronchodilator response and degree of emphysema. Ann Am Thoracic Soc. 2016;13(9):1483-1489. doi: https://doi.org/10.1513/AnnalsATS.201511-761OC
3. Barrecheguren M, Esquinas C, Miravitlles M. The asthma-chronic obstructive pulmonary disease overlap syndrome (ACOS): opportunities and challenges. Curr Opin Pulm Med. 2015;21(1):74-79. doi: https://doi.org/10.1097/MCP.0000000000000118
4. Corlateanu A, Covantev S, Mathioudakis A, et al. Asthma-chronic obstructive pulmonary disease overlap syndrome (ACOS): current evidence and future research directions. COPD Res Prac. 2017;3:6. doi: https://doi.org/10.1186/s40749-017-0025-x
5. Tochino Y, Asai K, Shuto T, et al. Asthma‐COPD overlap syndrome-coexistence of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and asthma in elderly patients and parameters for their differentiation. J Gen Fam Med. 2017;18(1):5-11.
6. Suzuki T, Tada Y, Kawata N, et al. Clinical, physiological, and radiological features of asthma-chronic obstructive pulmonary disease overlap syndrome. Int J Chron Obstruct Pulmon Dis. 2015;10:947-954.
7. Vaz Fragoso CA, Murphy TE, Agogo GO, et al. Asthma-COPD overlap syndrome in the US: a prospective population-based analysis of patient-reported outcomes and health care utilization. Int J Chron Obstruct Pulmon Dis. 2017;12:517-527.doi: https://doi.org/10.2147/COPD.S121223
8. Sin D, Miravitlles M, Mannino D, et al. What is asthma-COPD overlap syndrome? Towards a consensus definition from a round table discussion. Eur Respir J. 2016;48(3):664-673. doi: https://doi.org/10.1183/13993003.00436-2016
9. Postma D, Rabe K. The asthma-COPD overlap syndrome. N Engl J Med. 2015;373:1241-1249. doi: https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMra1411863
10. Gao Y, Zhai X, Li K, et al. Asthma COPD overlap syndrome on CT densitometry: a distinct phenotype from COPD. COPD. 2016;13(4):471-476. doi: https://doi.org/10.3109/15412555.2015.1102874